?
?
Monday 2 November 2015

Helsinki Halloween

Snapchat: martinamartiala


Body/Bik Bok, Septum/Bik Bok, Skirt/Romwe

I really had not planned to go to any costume parties this Halloween. I left for my weekend in Helsinki with a bag packed with only warm sweaters to help fight my flu, as suddenly two really fun masquerade parties came up! I ended up ditching the idea to paint a silly black nose and whiskers with my eyeliner, and instead turned to my favourite lipstick from MAC called Dark Side, (which felt more than appropriate for this mysterious festivity ;) ) and bought this super sexy lace body from Bik Bok! Must have gotten at least 10 questions of the genre "what are you dressed up as?" that night but hey, you can't always win :D Important thing is, we had FUN! 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment